Rumpl is looking for a full-time content creator to join our growing team. This position provides the opportunity to identify, establish, and refine an ownable photography and video style for our brand. This person would drive the majority of our content on all of our media channels and have an active role collaborating with outside resources. The position will give the candidate the opportunity to be out in the wilds of Oregon, capturing content and creating stories as their primary responsibility. On occasion, we will need to create stores that require travel outside of Oregon and sometimes outside of the US. Consider this a job adventuring for a living.
- Content creation in the form of still photography and video.
- Post-production, editing video, and assembling story arcs for various channels.
- Post-production and file delivery of still photos.
- Pitching content ideas for products shot in and around Oregon.
- Taking in creative briefs, creative direction, and executing content needs.
- Producing small shoots, maintaining small, scrappy budgets, while delivering great quality content.
- Ability to self produce, including ‘Run of Show’, product management, and lining up talent.
- Providing photographer’s first pass on selects and recommendations.
- Managing and maintaining our content library.
- Photo assist our product photographer and shoot additional content and/or details.
- Ability to think brand and creative, seeing the forest for the trees. Understanding briefs and brand identity.
- Ability to take insights and marketing strategy into consideration while planning content.
- Ability to work and thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- Owns and is willing to use their own camera equipment.
- Desire to grow and learn outside of established skills.
- Someone with top-notch talent and drive, willing to get lost in their passion for the project.
- Someone who is humble and eager to learn beyond their current technical skillset.
- Someone who is extraverted and connected with a community of people who they can tap into as talent for our ongoing content needs.
- Solution oriented.
- The kind of person that will throw down a bivy in the wilderness to capture rich, authentic content and love doing so.
- Someone who’s earlyish in their content career, but has the right technical and creative knowledge to produce content effectively and efficiently.
Alongside competitive pay, we offer full medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. Based in sunny Portland, OR, Rumpl HQ is located steps from Forest Park and equipped with a shower, in case you want to sneak in a lunchtime run (watch out for coyotes). Or check out the award-winning breweries and a pizza place with a lunch special so cheap we wonder how they stay in business. We’re flexible about work schedules, giving you opportunities to chase down a powder day or two when the mood strikes.